Monday, January 28, 2008

Happy 2008





Well, we made it through a wonderful Chrsitmas with our family and had a great 2 weeks off work. We were able to spend a full week at Nana and Papa's house in MI and also a full week here with just each other. It was a wonderful vacation.


  1. Addie Mei has started the second semester of preschool going 2 half days a week and she just loves it. She tells me all about what happens at school and she is just blossoming. I was very happy to hear people in MI tell me how much better she is talking and how they understand her so much more. I am with her each day, so I do not see the great progress she is making. I know the socialization at school has been a great benefit to her speech.


I enrolled her in a gymnastics class at the YMCA down here. She LOVES, I mean LOVES, her "nastics" class. She gets so excited when she just sees her little outfit in the closet. No matter her mood on a Wednesday when I pick her up, she instantly changes to a very excited little girl when I tell her it is time to get ready for class. I am so glad I did this. It is really helping her confidence, as well as, her strength. We still struggle with low muscle tone in her core, so this has been a great help. Not only does she have a great time in class, but she also "practices " at home.


Addie Mei very much enjoys doing crafts. She could sit for hours just painting something, over, and over, and over. She is so sweet and quiet. She also really enjoys her new playroom at home. I cleared out pur spare room to give her her own play space, and give me back some of my house. She loves it back there. Someone very generously dropped off a wonderful little plastic house in my driveway. I do not know who left it, but I am so thankful for their generosity. I cleaned it up and set it up in her playroom. It has become a wonderful drivethrough restaraunt. SO cute!


That is all for now. Looking forward to the next little fun thing this girl can bring into my life!!


God Bless,

Tamie

1 comment:

Rebekah Vincent said...

Oh It is so wonderful to see your post and hear how Addie is doing she is such a beautiful little girl. God is truely amazing how our children have come from so far away but truely been ours from the moment they were concieved God knew Addie would be your daughter and knew that you would be perfect for eachother. I can't imagine life before our 3 I actually can't remember them not being in our lives ...funny but true.
Hugs and our love,
Bekah, Brad, Cordie, Katie and Carlow