Saturday, March 8, 2008

2nd Anniversary




Addie Mei and I will celebrate two years together as a family on Wednesday!! It has been such an amazing journey. Through all of the ups and downs, I would do it all over again 10, 000 times to experience the joy this child brings to my life and the lives of so many other people.

Addie Mei is growing up so much. She is such a sweet little girl. She is a big helper and she loves to play!! She can sit for an hour playing with this little plastic princess doll and undress and redress her. She is quite persistant.

We are both looking forward to our vacation we have planned for Spring Break. Using the nice refund Uncle Sam provided, we will be heading South to the sunny state of FL!! I am going to be bringing Addie Mei to meet all of the Princesses she adores so much!! I have never been to Disney World and always wanted to go. Now I get to experience it with my daughter!! I am doubly blessed. I am thankful that we can go when it will be majical for her!! Look for the update when we return!
I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Tamie




No comments: