Friday, February 24, 2006

Miracles still happen!

Miracles still happen!!!!!!!Date: 2/24/2006
I have so much whirling in my head right now as I type, so forgive my rambling!! I will start by telling you all that I am China bound!!!!!!! I received "THE CALL" this morning at 10:30am telling me that I got my travel approval. Addie Mei, mama is coming in less than 2 weeks!!! Hold on baby girl!!!!!!The miracle began yesterday. I received an emial from my agency telling me that my dossier had not been reveiwed by the CCAA yet. This was a crushing blow to me, as they have had it for 73 days. I went through some very dark moments of despair and complete frustration to utter anger towards the CCAA. I was very thankful to be at a friends house and not alone when I got the email!!I spoke to a few close friends and they prayed for me, some through the night. I was ill this morning from it all, so I did not go into work. I was laying in my bed, thinking that I had nothing to get up for, so I was just going to lay there. As soon as that thought left my head, my phone rang and it was my agancy.Maury, my coordinator, seemed just as baffled as I am/was about receiving this Travel Approval after the news we got yesterday. I believe without a shadow of a doubt that God moved!!! I even believe that they never even looked at my dossier, He just made it happen to give me approval.So after feeling that this was not going to ever happen last night, to frantically trying to make sure all is in order for the trip, I am a mess!!! This has been a heartwrenching 24 hours!!!!!!!!We are hoping to travel on Mar 7th and return on the 22nd or 23rd. I will have specifics next week. I will be traveling with my friend Brenda, and we will be going to China at the same time as some friends from my church as they go get their daughter!!!! All works out wonderfully!!!!I still need to raise $6000 to have this happen debt free. Please pray with me that the Lord will provide all that is needed!!!!!!!!!God bless!!!

No comments: