Saturday, February 25, 2006

10 Days....

10 Days to Addie Mei, and counting!!!Date: 2/25/2006
What started out as a frustrating idea of having to spend 9 hours at a wrestling match, as the athletic trainer, turned into a wonderful blessing!! I had begun a To-do list and it was about a half of a page long. I thought I had it pretty much covered. HA!!!I had 9 hours to just sit and think and contemplate on everything that has happened in the last 36 hours. It was a true blessing to have that much "down time," in between the bloody noses and booboo's of middle school wrestling. My 1/2 page list turned into 5 pages quickly. Those 5 pages then got color coded by what had to be done on what days. Then a list for each days' tasks was compiled. (Yes, the OCD really does show in times of stress :o) LOL I can say, that I feel so much better about all that needs to be done because I can see, on paper, that it can be done!I spent a lot of time with God today and came to some decisons about the travel details. I decided that I am not going to let finances dictate what I can and cannot experience with this adoption. God has carried me through so much, I have to trust that He will provide and carry my through the rest of the way!!I decided that I will go to Beijing to experience some of the culture and heritage of my daughter's birth country. This was going to be left out, as it will require 2 plane tickets from Beijing to Guangzhou. I also am going to BEG, I mean BEG to see my daughters orphanage. This will require another 2 round trip in China flights, 3 if they charge me for Addie Mei. I also decided to stay at the White Swan Hotel the entire trip. I was going to stay at another hotel which is much less expensive, but really feel that I need to be with the rest of my travel group. This decision triples my budget for hotels, though. So, travel decisions are made. Please join me in praying that the Lord provides all finances needed to make this experience happen!! I have no idea of how much this adds to my budget, but God does and He WILL provide!! I am living proof that prayers are answered!! I thank you for bowing your knees on Addie mei's behalf!!God Bless,Tamie

No comments: