Sunday, February 26, 2006

9 days...

9 days to Addie Mei!!!!Date: 2/26/2006
Today was full of running around and buying things I had not thought of until I actually HAD to. Like a fire proof safe to keep all of the adoption papers in. I am so thankful I worked out my daily To-Do lists! It has really helped keep my mind calm and stay focused. When I start the "Did I think of this, or that..." game, I just tell myself it is on ________ days list. It really helps me not "worry." I am not a worrier by nature, but this is pretty big. It helps me to have things on paper.I got together with some friends who are veteran adoptive parents. They have been to China 3 times! They gave me some good tips for while in Guangzhou and places to be sure to visit. God has surrounded me with wonderful people!!!Not too much else to report. Keep up to date here, as sometime soon my travel plans should be coming!!!!!Keep praying!! Safety, peace, finances!!Tamie

No comments: