Monday, February 27, 2006

8 days...

8 Days and counting!!!Date: 2/27/2006
Another day gone, and another list checked off!!! I had a lot of phone calls to make today. I got her all set up with her pediatrician, hand surgeon, and also an appointment at the International Adoption Clinic at Riley.Most importantly, I got everything squared away at school. I am officially off work after March 2nd at least until April 12th. Once I get Addie Mei home and see how we are doing, I will make decisions for after that. All depends on her!!!It has been amazing to me to see how many people want to help get things ready for my trip! I got to tell all the students today, and they were all SO excited!!! I love these kids!! They were all so great and asking what they could do! Nothing, but the thought was great!!That's about it!! Keep praying!! Safety, peace and finances!!Tamie

No comments: