Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Almost Official

It's official (almost) We have departure times!!Date: 2/28/2006
After a somewhat frustrating 3 hours, I think we finally have travel dates and plane reservations. We are still waiting on official written confirmation from the CCAA that our Consulate Appointment is on Mar 20. Once that comes in, the credit card runs and the tickets are printed.There was some sort of a problem with the tickets for my friend that is going with me, so we actually are leaving a day earlier than everyone else. We will all come back together on March 22nd, but I am leaving on March 7th, not the 8th.Once everything is final, I will post our travel itinerary. Please join me in praying that I am able to visit her orphanage and her finding site!! That is still up in the air right now. Maury is working on it, though.Thanks for all of your encouraging words!!! Keep praying!! Safety, peace, and finances!!Tamie

No comments: