Thursday, March 2, 2006

5 days and counting, Travel Itinerary

5 Days and counting!!! Travel ItineraryDate: 3/2/2006
Wow, time flies when you have a lot to do!! I fininshed school today. It was a very intense day, as we finished a trimester today. There is a lot to do at the end of a trimester and to start a new one the very next school day. I am not begining the new trimester myself, but had to have everything ready for whoever will be taking over for me while I am gone.I received my final travel itinerary last night, and did not have time to post it. So here it is, hang on!!!!Mar 7th 7:45am Depart Indianapolis on Continental flight # CO2251W and fly through Newark to Beijing.Mar 8th Arrive in Beijing at 3pm (China is 13 hours ahead of Indianapolis, so it is 2am on Mar 7 in Indy)Mar 9th Meet up with rest if FTIA travel group in BeijingMar 10 and 11 Tour Beijing (Great Wall, Summer Palace, Forbidden City, Water Acrobatics Show)Mar 12 Leave Beijing to Guangzhou, arrive at 11:55amMarch 12 GOTCHA DAY!!!!!!!!!! Adeline and I will finally be united forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (this will be after midnight Indy time on Sat night)Mar 13 Complete adoption registration, apply for Adeline's passportMar 14 thru 17 Get to know each other. Possibly visit her orphanage. I am working hard on this one!!Mar 17 Meet rest of travel group in GuangzhouMar 18 Visa Picture taken and Adelines Medical examMar 19 Free time (SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Mar 20 Visa Applications submittedMar 21 Group Adoption Oath taken at US Consulate, receive Adeline's VisaMar 22 Depart Guangzhou at 10:20 am (9:20pm Indy time on Tuesday Mar 21st)Mar 22 (Indy time) Arrive at Indianapolis Airport on Continental Flight CO2517W at 10:09pm!!!!!!! And the party begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mar 23 Collapse from exhaustion, with my baby in my arms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everyone OK??? I am exhausted just looking at it. I do know that I have a lot of choices in what we do. Everything will be dictated by Adeline. Rest assured, my friend Brenda will NOT allow me to overexert myself!! She is my rock on this trip!! I am so thankful she is going with me!!!Pray hard over this itinerary! I know God is all over everything and He will guide us through whatever comes our way! It will be so comforting to know you are all praying for us!!!!Tamie

No comments: