Friday, March 3, 2006

Happy Birthday Mama

Happy Birthday Mama!!Date: 3/3/2006
Yes, today is my birthday! I am getting the very best birthday present anyone could ask for, My Daughter!!!!!! A bit belated, but worth all the wait!!A friend of mine blessed me with a very sweet e-card from Adeline! It was just perfect and I was so thankful for her sweet thoughts!!!Today I got lots of birthday presents. Ones you wouldn't usually get too excited about. Those BTDT's can understand though!!! I received my Visa's today!!I received my plane tickets today!!!I received my Final Approval and all of Adeline's original paperwork today!!!Fedex was truely my friend today! I have so much more peace knowing all is safely tucked away in my safe, in my house!!!! I spent most of the day running errands, getting Missi all of her shots and heartworm medicine. Easier to do this before Adeline gets home!!! I checked and double checked my Final Check list from FTIA. I have all of the paperwork in order and in the file I am supposed to bring to CHina. If I remember nothing else, I will be just fine if I remember to empty out the safe and bring this file and the money. I suppose the tickets and passports might help too!I actually took some time today to enjoy my birthday! I went out for lunch with a dear friend of mine and her two boys, and then also went out for icecream tonight with another wonderful friend the Lord has blessed me with!!! It was a great day and a very full day! My To-Do list is getting very short!! I am hoping to finish everything up tomorrow (Saturday) so I can just enjoy the last couple of days before I leave.Keep praying!! Never stop! Tamie

No comments: