Sunday, March 5, 2006

35 hours to go!

35 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!Date: 3/5/2006
I can't believe that in only 35 hours I will be boarding a plane to go to China to finally meet my daughter! I am in awe over this.This morning my friends and I went forward at church and had our pastor pray with us. We were surrounded by the people who love us and have supported us through every step of our adoptions. It was so comforting to know that they will be continually on their knees for us and for our little girls while we are gone.I will have a busy day tomorrow unpacking and repacking as I have to balance out the weight of my suitcases. The international flight allows them to weight 50 pounds, but the in China flight only allows 35 pounds. I want to know that we can make it with 4 suitcases, each under 35 pounds!Keep praying. Most heavy on my heart tonight is thinking about what Adeline is going to go through in the weeks ahead. She is going to be torn away from everything and everyone she has ever known. She is going to be so scared and miss them so much. Pray she is prepared by God for all of this!!Tamie

No comments: