Monday, March 6, 2006

Tomorrow is the day

Tomorrow is the day!!!!!Date: 3/6/2006
If I am not ready by now, I never will be!! I am all packed and waiting for my friend to get here from MI. ONce we get her things into the suitcases, we will be ready to go!!!The next post should be to tell you we made it to Beijing! An answer to prayer, is that we will have a laptop computer with us in the room so I can update much more easily!!! I am very thankful we will have a lot more flexibility as to when we send updates and hopefully, pictures!!Another answered prayer is that we were able to get the bulkhead seating for the long flight over the Beijing. This has much more leg room, and it will be very good for my hip to have this extra room to be able to stretch out. I am continuing to pray that we also will have this seating on the way home!! It will help to have a bit more room with Adeline also!!We are off!! Thanks for going along with us on the trip of a lifetime!!!Keep praying!!!!!Tamie

No comments: