Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Made it

We made it!!!!!Date: 3/8/2006
Hey everyone,We arrived in Beijing right at 3pm, 2am in Indy. All went well!! The flight was long but not too bad! We did get bulk head seating so my hip tolerated it ok. I am hurting pretty good, but hopefully it will settle down!!!We flew North out of Newark and went right over the North Pole, no Santa sightings.2 of the families will be recieving their children tomorrow. How exciting for them!!! Brenda and I will be going to visit the China Care orphanage in Beijing. They gave me a grant for this adoption and my cousin also wokred in this orphanage for a month earlier this year! I am excited to meet the people that wokred with Alex!!!! Also to see what the other half of the China Care organization is all about.We are exhausted, but we are here. Thanks for the prayers! We need it!! My friends Tony and Roberta get here tomorrow! I am excited to see them!!!!Til tomorrow,Tamie

No comments: