Thursday, March 30, 2006

Decisions, Decisions

Decisions, decisions.Date: 3/30/2006
Yesterday I decided that we were noyt going to disrupt our lives too much for Spring Break. We had been invited to go to FL with some very dear friends. I really had a hard time deciding what to do.Considering everything little Addie Mei has been through in the last 3 weeks, I decided it was best for her to stay here. She is just starting to settle into a routine and I do not want to through that off. I don;t think I would have then energy to dea with her if she regressed again.If we go anywhere, we will go up to MI to meet the rest of her family. It is only a 4 hour drive, not 15, and her uncles and cousins would love to meet her!!!Addie Mei seems to be on the mend. Her cough is improving, still harsh, but better. She also is getting much more comfortable in the house. She has left the room where I am 3 times to venture on her own through the house. I stay right where I am and make no sounds to see what she will do. She gets a bit nervous when she realizes that I am not following her, but she comes back and all is well!!! It is so amazing to watch her learn so much in such a short amount of time!Hugs from us both!!Tamie and Adeline

No comments: