Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Slowly adjustin

Slowly adjustingDate: 3/28/2006
Adeline seems to be slowly adjusting to her new life. She has had a good day today. Yesterday was not so good. I know it is ging to take her soem time to settle into a routine with me and her new friends Missi and Waddles.She seems to be feeling a bit better. Still has a nasty cough, but it does seem to be improving. I am so happy to see more of her smiles. It seems to take a bit less to get them to come out and they seem to stay a bit longer than before. She has sucha beautiful smile. I am so thankful she uses it!!My friends have been so wonderful down here. They have been so generous with their time, meals, and just listening when we are struggling. I know God put me here for a reason and surrounded me with such great people!!!I will try to keep this updated for now. Not sure how long we will use this site. I have really enjoyed it, though!!Thanks for your prayers! God's hand was truely on us this entire time!Tamie and Adeline

No comments: