Saturday, March 25, 2006

Sick One

Little sick one.Date: 3/25/2006
Well, we found out today that Addie has pneumonia. She has had a cough ever since I got her. It didn't seem that bad, but I started her on antibiotics anyway in China. We only did 2/3 of the dose, but at least it seemed to help her a little. Her chest x-ray indicates that she has pneumonia in her right lung. We are on a stronger antibiotic. Her fever seems to be gone and she is a bit more energetic.Sleeping is still an issue, as I expect it to be for a few more days, if not weeks. I sleep when she sleeps. We will make it!!Thank you to all of you dfor your calls and your emails and visits. They are all appreciated!!!I must head to bed, as I expect to only get a few hours sleep tonight.God bless,Tamie and Adeline

No comments: