Wednesday, April 26, 2006

One month together

Home one Month!!Date: 4/26/2006
Well, we have been home for just over one month and Addie Mei has changed so much! She is the love of my life and brings so much joy to our home. Her laughter is contagious and she has such a beautiful smile.We took our first road trip to MI for Easter. What a blessing to have our entire family together for celebrating the resurrection of our Lord. I was so overjoyed to finally be able to teach Addie Mei about Jesus and to begin showing her about His love for her. Addie traveled very well. She slept some, played some and watched some Barney! She loves the singing and music and watching the kids dancing. Portable DVD players are truely wonderful!!Since we have been home, Addie Mei has had many visitors. Some friends from MI have come down for visits and we also have done some visiting of our own. She is doing better everyday with new people. W got to go visit the Children's Museum with my friend Jody and her daughter Ari. The two of them had so much fun on their visit!!!!Addie went to her first track meet on Monday. She loved it!! She really loved the athletes and played with them very well. Good thing because she is going to be at many track meets in her lifetime!!Yesterday was Mama's first day back to work. It was very hard on me to leave her, even though she was in the great hands of my dear friend. I made it about 3 blocks before I cried and I only called about 3 times throughout the day. We both made it though. Today, I am paying the price a bit as her behavior is not up to her best and I can't leave the room. I know it will take some time for her to get used to me leaving her and that I am coming back. I only work 2 days this week, three next and then full time for the rest of the year.We went today to have out first professional pictures taken. She did OK, so do not expect too much. I think you will really like the one picture we got of her though!!!Tonight we get to welcome home our new friend Esther. She is bringing her new parents home from China and we can't wait to meet her!!! As I mentioned before Addie Mei's behavior is not up to par today, so I had better sign off. I just wanted to fill you all in and update some pictures for you!God Bless,Tamie and Adeline

No comments: