Wednesday, May 10, 2006

2 Months together

2 Months alreadyDate: 5/10/2006
Wow,In less than 48 hours, Addie Mei and I will have been a family for 2 months. Time is flying by and I am loving every minute, well almost every minute!! She is so much fun and laughs so easily now.It is really hitting me that I finally get to celebrate my first Mother's Day!! For so many years I would cry as this day approach, thinking I would never get to celebrate it as a mother. God has changed all of that for me, and I am so excited to have this special day with Adeline!! I am sad that I can't be with my family to celebrate, but we wil lmake the trip up again in June to visit for awhile.Adeline will be undergoing her surgery to remove the extra tip on her thumb soon. It is scheduled for May 22nd. It is a minor operation, but she will have to go under general anaestesia(sp?) She will come out with a pin in her thunmb and a cast on her hand for a few weeks to allow all to heal up and to keep the pin in place. I am able to stay home with her for a couple of days after the surgery to make sure she is doing well and handling the pain medicine alright.She has been doing great in her therapy with First Steps. She is getting stronger everyday and learning new things everyday, not all good I have to say. She is almost 2 and is showing the signs of the terrible twos already!! She has gained 1 pound since we have been home!!!! She is still way underweight, but we are moving in the right direction. Thank you for continuing to follow along with us!!! I hope Addie Mei touches your life in a special way!!!Love,Tamie and Adeline

No comments: