Sunday, May 14, 2006

1st Mother's Day

Happy Mother's DayDate: 5/14/2006
What a blessing this little girl is t ome!! She wa sso sweet this morning! She woke up a bit earlier than usual for a SUnday, so I was not showered yet. We had breakfast and then she just wanted to sit on my lap and read book after book! It was precious. We would finish one, she would bring it back to the shelf and bring another. I loved every minute of it!! Once we were ready for church, I took out the video camera and she had a lot of fun hamming it up for the camera. We went to the full length mirror and she had so much fun watching herself. Thankfully my digital camera has a timer on it, so I was able to get some good pictures of the two of us together today!! They are in her albums. Thanks for sticking with us even after 2 months of being together!! Your support and prayers are so needed!!Love,Tamie and Addie Mei

No comments: