Monday, July 17, 2006

Mama's big girl

Mama's big girl!Date: 7/17/2006
Well,We have entered the wonderful world of potty training. Addie Mei is doing amazing! She doeas not have the concept that she has control over her body, but we have a huge celebration over any action!! She has done both quite frequently, so I think she will catch on soon! This picture here was taken at our church this week. We got all of the kids adopted through FTIA together for a professional picture. WHikle some if the others were getting their pictures taken, we snuck off and played in this drape. I played with the photo editing software and made it black and white. I love the shot!! Those eyes still get to me!We only have one more month before I have to go to work. The summer has gone by so fast. I hope the time slows between now and then!!!That's it for now. Tamie and Adeline

No comments: