Saturday, July 1, 2006

New pictures

By popular demand, more picturesDate: 7/1/2006
I have had many requests for new pictures on the site, so check them out.Addie Mei continues to amaze me and bring so much joy to my life. I was asked what is the best thing about being a Mama recently. My response was feeling complete. Addie Mei definatley makes me feel like I am whole now. Something, someone, has always been missing and now she is here.We had a great vacation with the family. Addie Mei slept in 5 different houses in 2 weeks. She did great!!!! She is so flexible. She will sleep anywhere and goes down so easily. She has now graduated to a big girls bed. The crib has been dismanteled and returned to our friends who loaned it to us. She has transitioned wonderfully!!!Thank you to all of you who continue to keep track of us. I have copied all the journel entries and all the notes in her guestbook to a CD and is in safe keeping for her when she is older. What atreasure you all are to us!!!God Bless.Tamie and Adeline

No comments: