Sunday, March 19, 2006

2 more days

2 more days!!Date: 3/19/2006
I am so glad to be counting down the days before I come home!!Adeline is still doing well. She has had a very good last 24 hours. She went to sleep last night without a tear, as well as her nap today. We tried to go swimming but it was raining and chilly outside, so we just took some pictures of her in her little suit. Sorry, Vicki, it fits her so you can't have it!I have begun packing. There is a whole lot of stuff to pack back into 4 suit cases. I hope it all fits without going too far over the weight limit. I am leaving some things here. We have our Consulate Appointment tomorrow and then we get to come home. We are supposed to go to a Botanical Garden today, but it is raining. I do not know if we will go still. I guess we will find out later.Lunch just arrived, gotta run.Keep praying!!!Love ya,Tamie and Adeline

No comments: