Monday, March 20, 2006

Coming home

We are coming home!!!!Date: 3/20/2006
Wow, I can't believe it is time to come home. Although I was ready a week ago, it seems like it is too soon.My daughter has really opened up. It is amazing how much she has changed over the last week. Many group members have said that she is a totally different person. I know all of the kids have brightened up!!I keep having many people tell me how much Adeline looks like me. I love to hear that, ans can only answet that God had intended for us to be together from the start.I have taken some time in the last day to think about what all Addie Mei can do now, that she couldn;t do 9 days ago. She can grasp a cheerio, and put it in her mouth, she can walk a lot better than she had been, she can eat table food without gagging. She really likes spagetti!!! She can put the shapes into the proper spots on the ball they go in, she can switch toys into the opposite hand, she loves her bath and loves to splash!!! She has warmed up to Brenda, finally. She loves her new stroller. She can help herself out of a tantrum when I say to her "Up Please." It has been so neat to watch her open up!!! Today we had our "Red Couch" picture. All 15 kids at one time on and around one couch. They did great!! But guess who was the first and only one to cry?? Come on guess!! Yup, my dear, sweet Adeline!! I give her credit. She is the youngest of our group by 7 months, so she is entitled to soemextra tears. The oldest is 12 years old. We have quite the age spread. Addie Mei is almost 20 months up to 12years.We leave tomorrow morning!! So when you are reading this, we should be one our way to the airport or on the plane. Please pray hard for the trip to go well for all of us!! It is going to be a long day for everyone, not to mention repeating the day once we are in the US.Our flight is scheduled to come into Indy airport at 10:09pm on Continental flight 2517W.Our last bit of official business is at the Consulate today at 2:30pm. Shirley, our guide, said all the paperwork is in order for all of the families. We had quite the celebration on the bus when she said this.No new pictures today, as I had to pack the cord for the memory card reader. You will just have to wait until I get home! I have over 600!!!!Thank you all for all of your support! I couldn't have made it through this adventure without it!!!Love, Tamie and Adeline!!

No comments: