Saturday, March 18, 2006

Meet my new daughter

Meet my new daughter!Date: 3/18/2006
It is obvious that you all have been praying for this little girl. After an aweful last couple of days, someone turned a switch in Adeline and a new baby has emmerged.Yesterday, late afternoon, Brenda took her while I had about an hour worth of paperwork to do. She was due for an attempt at a bottle, so Brenda tried. She took 14 ounces!!!! After that she was a changed soul.When I came upstairs she was playing by the elevators. She was all smiles and came to me. She actually let me walk away also as I had to go t the room for some paperwork. When I cam eout of the the room, she got a big grin on her face and came "running" down the hall. She had her arms open wide and came right in to shatter Mama's heart!!She has been all smiles and fun ever since. Last night, I did help her to sleep one more time. She slep through the night for 11 hours. Only stirred once. She played so hard last night, she was tuckered out.This morning she has been fun. She is still eating well. The sores in her mouth seem to be getting worse, but she is eating at least. We think it is actually thrush, and will get her treated as soon as we get home. She has an appointment with her pediatrician on Friday, right away.We went to a museum as a group today. My how we have grown. There are 20 more peole than we started with. 16 new "babies" and one more family. We hardly fit on a bus. It was a lot of fun to see allthe babies running around!! All are at different stages of couping right now. Some are doing great, others not so well, but all are improving.We stopped at a pearl market. WOW!!!!!!!!! I have never seen so many pearls in one place at one time. I did some serious whelling and dealing, and come out very good!!!! All I have to say is that my niece and nephews are all set for their weddings!! Adeline too!!I am so ready to be home. It is fun here and all, but I just want to get my baby in her own home!!! I can't wait for you all to meet her. I pray she handles the plane trips well. We will have three in 25 hours.Please keep in touch. It has been so wonderful to get the emails from you all. It really helps to oopen up the email and see so much love being poured out on us. It has been a great strength for me in this rollarcoaster of an ordeal.See ya on Wednesday!!!!!Love,Tamie and Adeline

No comments: