Monday, March 13, 2006

It's official

It is official!!Date: 3/13/2006
Wow, what a day today has been, and it is only noon. Adeline has blessed her mama by eating some congee and also taking her bottle with rice cereal in it. I have heard of babies not eating for days, and I am so thankful all is well!!!We started off with a visit to the registration office. There I had to answer questions and sign papers! When I signed the Nottary paper, she said congratulations, you are her mama!! Wow, it is official!!' There were lots of places to stop, I think 3 different offices. It was very overwhelming!!We had her passport pictures taken and then back tot he hotel, where she is sleeping!!I did get the news that we will be able to visit the orphanage!! Brenda will be styaing back at the hotel with the husband of another famil and his sister-in-law. We will be flying and a guide will be going with us, so both families decided to have the mama, baby and guide go. This is an answer to prayer! I continue to pray that we can get to her finding site. We will be going on Wednesday. The rest of the group will be joining us on Friday! I can't wait to see the Gonzalez's!!!!Adeline is opening u pa bit more each hour. She is actually able to play by herself with me about 2 feet from her. She very much wants to be help by me, and I am more than willing to accomodate her inthat! I know I may regret it later, but she deserves all the hugging and sqeezing possible right now!!!!!!!!! She has been a trooper!Thank you for all of the emails!! They ar wonderful and it is so nice to hear frm you all back at home! It is very difficult to be so far away!! I can not possibly respond to all of them, but please keep writing!! Mostly, I will answer everything t hrough this! I read all the emails and then try to send the update,.I was able to get more pictures on the site. So go through the albums and see if you can catch the new ones. I gues her nap time is going to be better for uploading pics. No one else is in the hotel at this time!!!Love to yu all!!Tamie and Adeline

No comments: