Saturday, March 11, 2006

Tomorrow is the big day!

Tomorrow is the big day!!!!!!!!!!!Date: 3/11/2006
Wow,The count down in months turned to days, has now turned to hours!!!! I am so nervous and excited, and scared all at once. I can't believe that in less than 24 hours, I am going to finally be holding my baby in my arms. So today, we tried to pass the time effectively. We visited the Great Wall and that was pretty magnificant. Brenda walked up 2/3 the way, while I was very wise and only went up 12 steps!! I am here in CHina for one purpose, and that is NOT to aggrivate my hip to beyond help. I passed the time shopping!!!!We also visited the Friendship store, which makes some beautiful Cloisenne!!!!! We toured how this is made, wow!!!!!!!!!!!! Lots of pictures and video of that!!We finished with a run, almost litteraly, through the Summer Palace. It was so cold, and snowing!!! No one really wanted to be there. The nervous energy is rising in everyone.You can see and hear it. I know the heaviness in my chest is there!! A group of us is getting to gether in a few minutes to pray for each other as we are facing a huge day tomorrow, with many more to come.The people in this group are wonderful! We are really making some good friends. I know many will last the years!!!!Gotta run. Next post will be about my baby!!!!!!!Pictures are hard to do here. Hopefully they will be better in Guangzhou!!!!!!!!!Love ya,Tamie

No comments: